Support Group for Abused Duck Keepers

My ducklings still haven’t arrived yet, is there any way to know where they are in their trip? It says they were shipped if I sort it into orders that are shipping. I know they can come today/tomorrow, just curious
I'm not sure how it work, if I had to guess, you may have to contact the hatchery for some sort of shipping number to track

I’ve ordered ducklings 3 times, 2 of the times my local post office called me before 7am to come get them.

The other time a post office 40 minutes away called me at 3pm saying that they didn’t make the truck to my post office and that I could go pick them up that night (at the post office 40 mins away) or wait for my post office to get them the next morning. Naturally I went and picked them up immediately 🤣

I’m not sure, I live in a small town and all our mail goes through the little post office in town. Do you have a post office close?
Just looked at Google maps and counted, and there are around 26 post offices in a 10 mile radius. Around 12 in a 5 mile radius. There are a few 30 minutes away

Back
Top Bottom