Support Group for Abused Duck Keepers

I set up a place with flowers and leaves outside, for the outdoor pictures.
But no outdoor pictures when they are really small though... They stay indoors until much older

(Am I assuming things because I have a 6foot snow bank in front of the house?)

I take a month before anyone goes outside and that is limited time out, only really nice weather and short excursions

I wonder if it was the Post Office being slow and not actually the hatchery? I used to sell online and a lot of times after I shipped packages it would take almost a whole day to show up on the tracking end of it.
Yeah, USPS is using "partner" companies to pickup packages so you won't get a scan until they pass through a facility.

Often it just doesn't get any scans until it is delivered which DEFEATS the purpose of tracking. :he

having to PAY for tracking then becomes such a slap in the face.

30346032243471.jpeg

But no outdoor pictures when they are really small though... They stay indoors until much older

I take a month before anyone goes outside and that is limited time out, only really nice weather and short excursions
We will have plus 10 Friday and Saturday then hit us with 4 days straight of snow

Everything in this life is a competition:old
Of course you would think this. Mr. Khakicampbellsareplain.
Everything is a war with you :mad:
You're just jealous😆
Of extra notifications? Nope!
Finally started shipping! :weeTook them long enough though 😒
And now we wait- Once I download the pictures from my camera I’ll show you guys where I set up a place with flowers and leaves outside, for the outdoor pictures. For inside I have my desk. Planning on daily pictures, which will be easy because the brooder is in my room :D.
Yay!!!!

If the weather is pleasant a really short trip might be okay!
I couldn't let mine out at all until fully feathered because it was too cold. I wish I'd have been able to let them out earlier!

Good morning feather moms and dads
What kind of abuse are you expecting today ?
With my temps getting Warmer my crew of ducks will be demanding treats at the patio door by 8am
I’m out of spring mix lettuce so I guess I better get to the store bright and early
Or I’ll never hear the end of it

Good morning feather moms and dads
What kind of abuse are you expecting today ?
With my temps getting Warmer my crew of ducks will be demanding treats at the patio door by 8am
I’m out of spring mix lettuce so I guess I better get to the store bright and early
Or I’ll never hear the end of it
The abuse I get is usually a surprise.

I'm taking much needed refuge in a cup of coffee, before the girls begin their bullying
20230330_120206.jpg

Back
Top Bottom