Support Group for Abused Duck Keepers

But no outdoor pictures when they are really small though... They stay indoors until much older

(Am I assuming things because I have a 6foot snow bank in front of the house?)

I take a month before anyone goes outside and that is limited time out, only really nice weather and short excursions
Yeah, todays a low of 55 and a high of 74, but when they’re coming it should be in the 70s. No snow ever though. It’ll be really short though and probably with a blanket.
1680175286963.jpeg

Also loose bows I’ll put on them for a minute if they don’t try to take them off for pictures. This is my picture area all set up.
1680175351907.jpeg

The only difference I can see in the two is the little spot of pink on the bill of the one on top unless I am seeing things, lol.
Yeah, (zooming in on picture and squinting) But girls are supposed to have darker feet &bills, but boys bright colors.

the chocolate baby at the top also has the yellow on the feet that is in the boy pictured at the bottom...

I think all this is just stuff to keep us distracted until they feather out... Like a card game while waiting for a train. It doesn't make the train come sooner, but it makes it feel better while you wait, as if you are doing something

Doing something but accomplishing nothing...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom