Support Group for Abused Duck Keepers

it isn't about a breed or an esthetic preference, it is painful because you are talking about someone's baby.

You may not think the boys are pretty, because you think the color is plain. But if you looked closely at the feathers you would see the colour is not smooth all over the feather, it is a pointillism (like the George Seurat paintings of impressionism), billions of tiny dots of color spread over the tiny fibers of the feathers. It is a perfection I have never seen before. I wonder if this is what began things like the school of mosaics that created all those works of art. (tiny dots of ceramic glued together to create immense paintings)

sometimes we do not see beauty because we don't look closely enough, that is how love allows us to see someone's beauty when other people see their surface and not appreciate them the way we do.
Don't worry I'm mainly just picking a fight with him over khaki campbells :lol:
But yes I do agree with you!

Some duck breeds arent so visually appealing to me, cough, hookbills, cough
but that said, all ducks are beautiful and there are none which I would turn away

i let out an audible gasp when I saw the image and my spouse said: What? what is wrong? (actually worried, I guess the sound was something!)
It deserved a gasp. It's a baby! :wee
I told him the good news and he rolled his eyes and went back to what he was doing... huh!

"but it's an egg! and it is hatching!" (pout)
So unappreciated :lau

This would never fly with me. They will take their fair share or else!
hmmm... fair share? so he does half the dishes, half the laundry, and you do half the car repairs, and the roof maintenance, and you pay half all the bills... sometimes one person gets more of one, the other gets more of the other... it can still be fair if this is your hobby and he has his own.

hmmm... fair share? so he does half the dishes, half the laundry, and you do half the car repairs, and the roof maintenance, and you pay half all the bills... sometimes one person gets more of one, the other gets more of the other... it can still be fair if this is your hobby and he has his own.
I wouldn't call dirty nappies a hobby lol 🤣
But yeah! Pretty much! She can do half the laundry, the repairs, and I'd do the other half
Fair is fair!
But when it comes to the really yucky jobs that no one wants to do, I think sharing the specific job is fair!

Back
Top Bottom