supposed to be a slw

artemisnhounds

Hatching
5 Years
Sep 10, 2014
new jersey
Hello all! I ordered from my pet chicken and this chic was supposed to be a silver laced wyandotte....she is now 13 weeks old....and this is what I have!

Shes a character my Squishy...I am kind of annoyed I didnt get the right kind if chicken but I love her anyway. One more blue egg in the bunch. She is definitely smaller then the other eggers tho.

Shes a character my Squishy...I am kind of annoyed I didnt get the right kind if chicken but I love her anyway. One more blue egg in the bunch. She is definitely smaller then the other eggers tho.

Well, look on the bright side - now you have a perfect excuse to order more chicks next year........after all, it isn't really getting "more" chickens, it's just getting what you were supposed to have to begin with (there is all sorts of ways to justify chicken math, lol)

Well, look on the bright side - now you have a perfect excuse to order more chicks next year........after all, it isn't really getting "more" chickens, it's just getting what you were supposed to have to begin with (there is all sorts of ways to justify chicken math, lol)
this
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom