Supposed to be EE's. But just not sure.

BillinPA

In the Brooder
7 Years
Mar 15, 2012
Greencastle PA
Got a few chicks from a local guy instead of waiting till mid may for ee chicks. But I'm just not sure. One looks like a buff? He had a mix of EEs and buffs. You guys tell me what you think?

Hold on for pic have to go to the laptop. Sometimes I hate the iPad......errrrrr

Last edited:
Maybe
1332184750.jpg

Last edited:
The one in the top left is identical to the one at the bottom. The black fluff ball at the top has just a little brown mixed on top of his head. The yellow and tan ones the only color markings you can see on top of their heads. . Thanks in advance

Last edited:
sorry I can't help with them being so small - just wanted to say that these chicks are totally Yummy! And... I share your frustration in posting pics.

So cute! Looks like all ees except maybe the buff with slightly darker head. if you could get a good pic of that one from the side or front we could tell you for sure if its an ee or a buff orp. ees can come inany color, so it might be an ee as well

I'll take some more pics when they wake up from their nap. Lol. It's straight run and the little buff one is the wife's favorite. I really hope He doesn't turn out to be a roo. Wife will not be happy.

Back
Top Bottom