Surehatch model 90 - comments please

This is what DH is always saying about the animals and garden - "It doesn't require exceptional care, but consistancy of care." I would guess that whatever bator you have, in the end it will be your ability to regulate and maintain it consistantly through the 21 days that will determine your success.
Good luck.

OOh I didnt even notice where you were from DUH on my part lol.
I always seem to asume if someone isnt from the US they are from canada or somewhere british. Sorry.
I have a friend from africa and I must say i ADORE his accent I could listen to it all day long even though sometimes Im not shure what he is saying if he gets excited and talks to fast.
I think YOu should do well with that bator as long as you read the instructions visit Back yard chickens with all youre questions and make shure its in a fairly stable temped room
Good luck

Thanks for your help gabrielle1976. can't believe you find the accent nice. Got to be the worst !
tongue.gif

wee.gif

I think it sounds like a cross between british canadian and austrailain.
but thats just me
yippiechickie.gif

I must admit its harder to deal with when I talk to him on the phone something about cell phone reception and back ground noise make the accent almost nonunderstable but i still like the way it sounds.

Back
Top Bottom