Surviving Minnesota!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by Bogtown Chick, Nov 18, 2015.

1. duluthralphie

duluthralphie Chicken Wrangler Premium Member

Jul 11, 2014
    Orrock township, Minnesota

I have both.. I have a full Laundromat worth of machines taking up room.

I am going to start parting them out. I have a bunch of heavy duty ones most my Front loaders are 35-50 pound loads. BUT they are all maytags!

2. duluthralphie

Jul 11, 2014

So I am guessing you did not make the coop run in your unmentionables....

3. Bogtown Chick

Bogtown Chick Overrun With Chickens

Mar 31, 2012
    Northern Minnesota
    My Coop
    I suppose space will only allow for a mid size front loader. Do you have those? our laundromat has both-- heavy duty and mid weight. Next time you're out to the birds ... Pop a couple photos for me and measurements. My washing machine is working but I have a so-so feeling about it's longevity.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2015
  4. Bogtown Chick

Mar 31, 2012
    Northern Minnesota
    My Coop
    I had my pink polka dotted pajama pants on. No. Not an underwear run.

Although at the sound of them they may be unmentionable.

Lol.

5. duluthralphie

Jul 11, 2014
    ROFLMAO

Just snap a picture???

I will send you a picture, you pick out the machine.. They have kind of become storage shelves for me.

I do have one small front loader though. I would have to find the key for it. I am not familiar with it as I was a replacement machine that the people I sold the Laundromat too bought before I foreclosed on them.

6. Cluckies

Cluckies Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jul 3, 2014
    Minnesota
    My Coop
    bogtown the heat should help dry things out in there, leave it on for a few days and it should be alot dryer in there.

7. Cluckies

Cluckies Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jul 3, 2014
    Minnesota
    My Coop
    Klopklop, the frostbite should turn black and hard, after that, the black stuff will protect what is underneath for the winter. Leave it alone, don't touch it and it should fall off in the towards spring.

8. Bogtown Chick

Mar 31, 2012
    Northern Minnesota
    My Coop
    Ralphie like I said that machine is still running but in all seriousness if it dies on me. I may become a more intent customer if your price is right. No worries right now. You don't need to be digging around in this weather.

9. duluthralphie

Jul 11, 2014

ROFL..No digging, it is in my shed, with the other 30.... When I got the bobcat out to plow snow I looked at them and thought, "gee If I take a picture of them all she is going to see is the junk piled on top of them".

BR can verify I have them, and can verify the junk on them, he saw them once.

1 person likes this.
  10. holm25

holm25 Jr Chicken Wrangler

Apr 6, 2014
    MN
    Hey all. Hope you all had a great Christmas!! I know we did... My great grandpas funeral was good. Lots of cousins!!

There is a Timber wolf around here. We were walking this morning through some woods at my grandpas that have never seen humans in many years! We found some tracks and showed my grandpa and he is sure it is a wolf. Tracks are HUGE!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by