Surviving Minnesota!

Hello and good evening. What a great day!

ILL - bummer on the telephone and BIG concern on Sneaks. Keep us posted please.
hugs.gif
Here is a hug for encouragement.

MN - sorry on the loss of the hens. Hope that is where it stops

Thanks everyone!

My opinion on peroxide is that if its super deep, or cut a major blood vein you need peroxide.
Like this cut that I got last year definitely needs peroxide

Thanks everyone!

My opinion on peroxide is that if its super deep, or cut a major blood vein you need peroxide.
Like this cut that I got last year definitely needs peroxide

I've been told if there is a flap, no peroxide. Peroxide kills the tissue as Minnie said. If you clean it and close the flap and bandage it you are better off than if you use peroxide.

Morning .I will try to fill in my recent activity . Trying to stick a deer and finish the roof . Plus take care of minor health issues . Everything is blocking progress . Tuesday was a forced day of little work . Body just needed rest . Yesterday I was supposed to have a small cyst removed in office that fell through . Doctor decided to refer me to another doctor for surgery with anesthesia due to tender location . So wasted sunshine . Had to buy more steel to finish so more time . Finally got some done before evening hunt ,.So today I can not have any coffee due to preop testing . Chiropractor visit at 9 . Shoulder and neck need work . So a week after fall . Ugh . Chiro does not work saturday and took monday off . Could not do it yesterday . Going to hunt first . Rain coming about 10 the a break from rain for a few hours . So yes I did eat the mushrooms . They are fragile shot storage life . Pictures later . Puter is fixed . Shaggy mane are best in a omlet . Since you asked I cooked them in butter with some hen of the woods and braunschweiger mixed in for lunch . Well time to get out there .

Back
Top Bottom