Surviving Minnesota!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by Bogtown Chick, Nov 18, 2015.

1. Rhetts

Rhetts Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 20, 2015
    Northern Minnesota
    Holm I am not worthy of your ducks! I have no where special enough to put Holm Blue Muscovy. I wouldn't want my hatchery quality ducks infiltrating your precious!

[​IMG]

2. holm25

holm25 Jr Chicken Wrangler

Apr 6, 2014
    MN
    You just stop giving it milk all together. He will baul for it but don't give in!!

3. holm25

Apr 6, 2014
    MN
    Well I guess...

4. lvie

lvie Chillin' With My Peeps

Now I am getting older so bear with me when I say "It seems to me . . . ." that there was some kind of spray paint that was being sniffed for a while. I seem to remember laughing because I was wondering if the person sniffing ever got wet paint on their nose. Just sayin . . . .

5. Rhetts

Jan 20, 2015
    Northern Minnesota
    Kids these days sniff just about anything aerosol so it seems. Lots of informational meetings and handouts from the school but I never had to deal with it personally. Maybe it is a bigger city thing. IDK. :) Kids [​IMG]
    "back in my day" it was good old fashioned herbs

6. holm25

Apr 6, 2014
    MN
    I have on heard of adults sniffing paint not kids. But lots of kids do!! Around here they stick with weed

Last edited: Jan 3, 2016
  7. Rhetts

Jan 20, 2015
    Northern Minnesota
    Just cold turkey?! Every feeding is gone or take away one at a time?
    We feed him 3 times a day. Temps are getting cold here too so I was wondering if that changes weaning now or not. Or what? I really don't know.

8. duluthralphie

duluthralphie Chicken Wrangler Premium Member

Jul 11, 2014
    Orrock township, Minnesota
    This is the one you say is not pure?

[​IMG]

I have to make sure I understand so I can take the proper actions.

9. lvie

lvie Chillin' With My Peeps

LOL - Good for you holm25. I was going to 'suggest' that church was an option on a Sunday morning and then maybe you wouldn't be so bored Ralphie.

We had our last holiday hur-rah this morning with a brunch with two more sons and some in-laws. They were gone by three. Bye - Bye. Holidays are over. Now to dedecorate and start to eliminate holiday decorations out of my packed garage. Ugh!

10. duluthralphie

duluthralphie Chicken Wrangler Premium Member

Jul 11, 2014
    Orrock township, Minnesota

And this is the one with no CLB in it?

[​IMG]

That is actually a relief, as I can see someone, must have been Judy mixed up eggs, Ole was suppose to be fathering chicks with my EE..

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by