Surviving Minnesota!

here is my new ride Raphie mentioned... Actually my son bought new car yesterday 2015 Dodge Charger V8 totally loaded BUT Mamma is driving it..I had it up to 120 mph today... thought my DIL was going to pee her pants,, LOL.. good thing i didnt get pulled over by the Po Po but i think they would have understood. told her to relax i have good INS and the ticket would be worth it..The kids just know its a pretty car I KNOW what it can do...
Definitely a pretty car and performs well but dont know that it would be my first choice going into winter :) spinning wheels for daaaaaaaays haha

touche on your signature line ralphie!
gig.gif
lol

here is my new ride Raphie mentioned... Actually my son bought new car yesterday 2015 Dodge Charger V8 totally loaded BUT Mamma is driving it..I had it up to 120 mph today... thought my DIL was going to pee her pants,, LOL.. good thing i didnt get pulled over by the Po Po but i think they would have understood. told her to relax i have good INS and the ticket would be worth it..The kids just know its a pretty car I KNOW what it can do...
Beautiful! (and sounds totally fun!) i haven't had a car up to 120 since 1989.

Kloppers

I think I have a 1500 watt heater under it and a 1500 watt in it. It is still frozen, I have three drinking cups it looks like two of them thawed in the sun the third one is a little bit in the shade and did not thaw.

I am wondering if the thick plastic barrel is stopping the heat from the bottom heater getting into the water. Then there is the chance the heater is not working. I am seriously thinking of going back to metal founts and just putting the barrels away until spring.

I went out and hung out with the birds, gave them some scratch (Oats, corn and BOSS.) It is interesting to see what each one picks up. Corn went first to most of them.

King George is in jail today. He bit the hand that feeds him, HARD! It is a good thing the hand was wearing a thick leather glove. It is amazing for being such a great looking guy and having such sweet women in his life what a belly Button he is. I held him for about 15 minutes after the bite, He was not happy and did not settle down the entire time. I had let Bert Jr out and Blackie was running around so it was not smart to let him be free too. I wanted his girls to get some out time though.

I have some pictures for BC, but it will be a bit before I get them posted, I have some women's work to do.

And while I was uploading these
I heard quite a racket,
wondered what could it be,
and how do I sack it?

I jumped to me feet and ran to see,
and behold looking back at me?

12 baby birds sitt'in in a row
Staring through my window
seeing how old I would grow
and what Judy would throw?

Happy was I The wife was gone
and I hoped it to be long
That she would be gone.
So I could write this song

about this I have never lied
For had she been, I might have died
for even if they were outside,
her angry would be a rising tide.

I took the picture to save the moment
but wondered how wise I might be
for if she saw it there would be movement
that could be the end of me..

she does not see the humor
in advents like this
She would find it as funny as a tumor
with the broom she would not miss

When she swung at my head
for laughing at this
and I doubt she would miss
and I would be sleeping in the shed.
if I was not dead.

Ok it is a poor rhyme, but you get the idea, I took this looking out the kitchen window, Judy would not find the humor in this that I did.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom