Surviving Minnesota!

Using magic is illegal, you know.
it wasnt magic, its called tranquilizers

I think I made an error. When I said Knucklehead was upset because I was holding Knothead, I might have been wrong. (second time this year)....

I forgot to give Knucklehead his fake Hamburger when I was done holding him. I always give him a treat after I am done with him. He seems to like the reward for being good.... I forgot to give it to him and went right to holding Knothead...

I hope he forgets by tomorrow I screwed him over by not giving the treat...if not he could be mad and it could be an ugly session or two....
:pop cant wait to hear about it

I can't wait to see Knucklehead (Psycho) and Knothead (Psycho's Brother) at Hutch. Perhaps they will remember me and I will keep all my digits.....but I didn't feed them fake hamburger they only got raspberries for treats from me.

They are really getting a lot better at being handled..BUT they are still a notch or two below lapper status. I doubt they will ever run to me and jump in my lap.

I really just don't want them taking the Judges face off.

Ralphie you could be like this man
20171017_091029.png

Ralphie you could be like this man
View attachment 1162522

ROFL..

Maybe but I will not be wringing the necks of either one of them. The body type is so good (IMHO) I would never do them in.

I have changed the offspring of Ed a little and am just as happy as a pig in mud with them.

Ed had so much potential and it has been transferred to the next generations. I have 4 cockerels (PC) One is headed to Mike Gilbert the other three will be rotated in on the hens this winter.

I need to make some good hens. I am having problems getting them right.

I also need to get a different SS rooster. Cuddles is just throwing too much white in his offspring. Anyone have a good show quality SS they want to get rid of?

Husband got a couple shots off at one of the foxes today. Needs to sight in his rifle it sounds like ;) Anyway, the fox jumped a circle and then started trotting toward where we shot from before heading into the corn, shot again but I don't think he hit either time to tell you the truth. No yelping and he didn't seem too concerned with the situation.

ROFL..

Maybe but I will not be wringing the necks of either one of them. The body type is so good (IMHO) I would never do them in.

I have changed the offspring of Ed a little and am just as happy as a pig in mud with them.

Ed had so much potential and it has been transferred to the next generations. I have 4 cockerels (PC) One is headed to Mike Gilbert the other three will be rotated in on the hens this winter.

I need to make some good hens. I am having problems getting them right.

I also need to get a different SS rooster. Cuddles is just throwing too much white in his offspring. Anyone have a good show quality SS they want to get rid of?

My Aunt has a nice SS Cockerel. I will get pics of him next weekend. We are stopping by her place on our way to Hutch.

Back
Top Bottom