Surviving Minnesota!

Had a bowl of home made chicken noodle soup with a side of home mad pickled fish and a banana... I’m gonna have to see if I can get a cluster of bananas next then I’m in the banana belt as the store bought ones are just not as good..

You might just have to buy your locally grown bananas from me. The Banana growing area is really quite small here in Minnesota. I doubt you're in it.

Weather SO nice here! And I'm heading back to Missoula today. Changing flights in Minneapolis again. I'll waive......
Memphis, this a strange time of year for you to be going back and forth to Missoula. I hope there is not some bad reason for that. It is a nice place Spring, Summer or Fall, but we are not in any of those seasons.

I have 22 eggs for hatching so hopefully I will have some incubating by Sunday night. I even have some for Erlibrd to pick from. However, I did not realize until I saved them for her most my layers are blue and green eggs.

I have my SS hens mixed in with the layers, but since they came out of the pole barn and artificial light they have been on strike.

erlibrd just picked up her eggs....

upload_2018-3-22_19-14-25.png

Well winter weather is returning Friday night / Saturday . 3-6 inches predicted and 6-9 a little north of us . Today was like 53 and sunny . Gotta enjoy it when you can .

Back
Top Bottom