Surviving Minnesota!

I saw that the real Eileen was here in Minnesota last week. I thought you grabbed a bird or two and went on the road Ralphie .
The seats I wanted were $1200 apiece. I am not a rich banker type..So I had to let it pass.....Besides I was worried I would be called on stage by her and then be forced to move to her estate as her play thing...

The risk was just too high.

The seats I wanted were $1200 apiece. I am not a rich banker type..So I had to let it pass.....Besides I was worried I would be called on stage by her and then be forced to move to her estate as her play thing...

The risk was just too high.
GettyImages-156401747.jpg
as if. :lau

TFred I’d love your honesty on here and for allowing us to be know-it-all’s. Hahaha.

I resemble Ralphie remarks on the late spring catch up. Plus Dad having cancer business and being the closest of the children. I’m taking on more. Important visit with the VA oncologist tomorrow.

Coop is cleaned. Fresh pine shavings... ahhh. I need to scrub the half logs they hold dust and look like he- double hockey sticks. Also the cutesy pane glass recycled windows need new caulk before they fall out and break and new red paint. And that nest box... sigh. It is on the list.

Today Shannon and I set more eggs. Welsummers, ee’s, NHxwellie.

Made lotion . No chemicals. Just sunflower oil wax water vit E capsules and essential oils.
View attachment 1397746

Made soap last week but it’s still curing.

View attachment 1397749

No more fox attacks this week. Great weekend of free ranging. The chickens are eating grass seed/flowers in the woods. The trillium is in full bloom in the woods too and they are gloriously beautiful grazing on their grasses as they move through the woods.

Put Hattie down Friday.(internal laying.) beautiful hen. Hate when they get that. View attachment 1397775

Rip Hattie girl.

Jeesh going through the birds here...

Down to seven. tbh it’s kind of a nice healthy number for my coop.

The Soaps and lotions look AMAZING!

RIP Hattie.

Morning all... We got our 4H packets for the fair but I don't think I'm gonna sign up this year. Birds started laying too late this year and I don't think anything will be ready in time:idunno. But I have next year:)

What does everyone feed their "Show Birds" to promote feather sheen and softness?

I have read anywhere from Oats to additional Vitamins in their water. So what are your tricks?
I feed a little BOSS in their feeds and I'm starting a poultry conditioner this year..

What does everyone feed their "Show Birds" to promote feather sheen and softness?

I have read anywhere from Oats to additional Vitamins in their water. So what are your tricks?
I feed a little BOSS in their feeds and I'm starting a poultry conditioner this year..

Back
Top Bottom