Surviving Minnesota!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by Bogtown Chick, Nov 18, 2015.

1. holm25

holm25 Jr Chicken Wrangler

Apr 6, 2014
    MN
    And you never invited me!! I am having reubens though!

2. Rhetts

Rhetts Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 20, 2015
    Northern Minnesota
  3. holm25

Apr 6, 2014
    MN
    And Rhetts is the pallet enabler!!

4. Rhetts

Jan 20, 2015
    Northern Minnesota

For the record, I was not gallivanting around town. I was in Mora for a funeral. But I thought of you if that counts.

Have you heard of internal fetal scalp monitoring? That is where your phone was put to use except it kept loosing signal so I had to remove it. Should have been fairly clean.

5. Rhetts

Jan 20, 2015
    Northern Minnesota
    He isn't kidding either!! Beware he will sell you things you had no idea you needed!!

6. Rhetts

Jan 20, 2015
    Northern Minnesota
    I try to help where I can. [​IMG]

7. KlopKlop

KlopKlop Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 3, 2015
    Southern Minnesota
    I have been slacking off on bring out our compost bucket due to the cold. I finally took it out tonight and BLECH [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

5 days of food scraps gets funky fast! especially when there is chicken bone/carcas bits in there

8. KlopKlop

KlopKlop Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 3, 2015
    Southern Minnesota
    I went back and checked my records and teen age conrad would have been 10 weeks old in this photo. It was right after we sent the CXs to camp and the Dixie Rainbows moved into the garden with their tractor. They would have just started screeching/fake crowing :)

9. Cluckies

Cluckies Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jul 3, 2014
    Minnesota
    My Coop
    Hi Guys, that only took me forever to read all those posts, just since last night! wowza! you guys are yappy today! [​IMG]
    Glad you came out of your root canal ok Ralphie, they never gave me narcotics when I had my root canal, through my crown... I feel gipped!

Loved seeing the photos of the green grass, oh I miss the green grass... [​IMG]

Didn't get to see much of my ladies today. My daughters car has been stalling then won't start, not battery, not alternator. looked it up on the internet, it is a known problem on nissan altima's. 2 stupid sensors, cam shaft and crank shaft sensors. on recall, of course, for some reason not on my daughters car [​IMG] Then they wanted to charge an 89 dollar diagnostic fee, I said NO, we already know the problem and what is causing it, just replace the dang sensors. Cripes, even that was super expensive. My husband would have done it, but my daughter is going on Vacation, plus the fact that she needs it to get to work and back so can't be without the car. so needed it taken care of quickly. they get you coming and going! oh well, what can you do...

10. holm25

Apr 6, 2014
    MN

I am a sales man!! I cant help it!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by