Surviving Minnesota!

I got my Hoover's catalogue today!

It has a picture of Holm on the cover( requires a little squinting). I think they have added breeds. Black and Cuckoo Marans.. But I am going to try and find a local breeder before I break down and buy them.

It has a picture of Holm on the cover( requires a little squinting). I think they have added breeds. Black and Cuckoo Marans.. But I am going to try and find a local breeder before I break down and buy them.

Do you catch that the kid is holding a basket full of eggs, but in the background is a single chicken in a tiny tractor??

I got my Hoover's catalogue today! It has a picture of Holm on the cover( requires a little squinting). I think they have added breeds. Black and Cuckoo Marans.. But I am going to try and find a local breeder before I break down and buy them.
A little young but it could be... Lol

THey definitely have. They offer brown leghorns now... and I kind of want some :) nice eye candy!

In bantams they have their breeds mixed up. They are calling Bantam Salmon Faverolles the Mille Fleurs...

Oh no!! my poor phone!!

I am sorry you had a funeral to go to. I hope it went as well as it could.

Mora is not far from us. Coffee is always on here..

Yes, funeral went better than I thought it would. It helped that my aunt and uncle and cousin kept it together. Their strength trickled down for the rest of us.

I figured your place must have been somewhat close. I recognized the highway you take up north. Wish I would have had the time to meet up for coffee. Someday we will!!

Back
Top Bottom