Surviving Minnesota!

Getting things ready for our annual hayride. Hopefully, the rain Gods will have a day of rest on Saturday. We have expanded to need 2 wagons. (Who am I kidding we just want to separate the kids onto the back wagon. )

My invitation must have gotten lost in the mail. :confused:

Morning . Rain during the night and early morning . Ending now . Picked about 2 gallons of tomatoes yesterday . Need to make juice . Garden is slowing down .

Looks like rain today, but forecast says none in store.

I have another 5 gallons of tomato sauce boiling down. I did these outside to make clean up easier.

So much to do to get ready for winter and I have kraut to make, beans, cukes, and beets to put up... I need Judy’s finger to heal overnight!

Looks like rain today, but forecast says none in store.

I have another 5 gallons of tomato sauce boiling down. I did these outside to make clean up easier.

So much to do to get ready for winter and I have kraut to make, beans, cukes, and beets to put up... I need Judy’s finger to heal overnight!
That is what you get for injuring your helper . Now you got to do it alone .

I got brag a bit . Janet needs a ramp to get into the cabin . So this rainy morning I was looking at videos to get ideas . So she starts fussing at me about a ramp . She wanted me to build it here and haul it . HMMM 24 feet long when completed 4 foot wide . Yes easy to haul and lift/carry . Could not appease her . Then later it hit me . We already have one . Currently called a dock . Got rid of that aggravation . Now I need another dock for the boat . Ralphie the relationship expert did I do good ?

I got brag a bit . Janet needs a ramp to get into the cabin . So this rainy morning I was looking at videos to get ideas . So she starts fussing at me about a ramp . She wanted me to build it here and haul it . HMMM 24 feet long when completed 4 foot wide . Yes easy to haul and lift/carry . Could not appease her . Then later it hit me . We already have one . Currently called a dock . Got rid of that aggravation . Now I need another dock for the boat . Ralphie the relationship expert did I do good ?

I dare you to tell her that the boat dock is her ramp..... :)

Back
Top Bottom