Surviving Minnesota!

Hi everyone! Is anyone interested in obtaining some Rhode Island Red hen chicks that are four weeks old and very healthy? I was under the impression when I ordered the chicks that I would have a certain amount of attrition. I guess I would attribute the great advice on this forum and the million YouTube chicken-care videos I watched to the reality that I only lost one chick out of 21 and now have way more birds than I want. I’m looking to part with five of them. I live in central MN just NW of the metro area. Anyone interested? Here’s a couple pictures of the ladies...View attachment 2617750View attachment 2617751
I would have given you adult birds. I have to get down to zero..

Did you say you needed a pair of turkeys?

Anyone else completely fed up with the cold and clouds?
I’m in need of sunshine! So far this mornings sunrise looks like we might see sun for more then a few fleeting seconds today😁 I’m very excited!

Before it got cold again we started our pond back up. Then it snowed😝
2F4ACFD5-2621-417A-80A5-BF025B60607E.jpeg

Yesterday was a little warmer so I got the spitter going, fountain running, and replanted my lily pads.
CB787594-F9E6-40D2-9FDC-0F98E82CA29C.jpeg

My gardens still need to be cleaned out. I want everything to look nice again. Looking at last years pictures it’s hard to imagine things looking good when it looks so dead right now.

Back
Top Bottom