Surviving Minnesota!

LOL = laugh out loud.

Lot's of love would work, too, I suppose. Just a bit more on the creepy side
big_smile.png

So, I'm going to build some poop boards tomorrow. I feel this is definitely a trial and error activity.
How many chickens do you have? and how are your roosts set up? If viable, I love my poop trays with sweet PDZ, but, it does not work for everyone. I don't think Coffee liked it and uses news paper now? can't remember...

I went and looked at your album, yeah, poop boards, poop trays, or even that poop hammock would work in that setup.

Last edited:
LOL = laugh out loud.

Lot's of love would work, too, I suppose. Just a bit more on the creepy side
big_smile.png

Ahhh you did not see my previous story of the mother that truly though LOL was lots of love. She texted her daughter to tell her that someone in the family passed and ended it with LOL. I guess that is when she found out what LOL really means. LOL

How many chickens do you have? and how are your roosts set up? If viable, I love my poop trays with sweet PDZ, but, it does not work for everyone. I don't think Coffee liked it and uses news paper now? can't remember...

I went and looked at your album, yeah, poop boards, poop trays, or even that poop hammock would work in that setup.

I wasn't really sure where to even start with a poop hammock, so we're going to start with straight boards that I"m going to line with some leftover linoleum. I need a quick fix to keep less poop from moisturizing up the bedding the rest of the winter. Otherwise, I'd love to do this idea with the sweet PDZ:

I think we'll rework everything this Spring/Summer when the bales are out of the coop and the roosts are moved back again. I told my hubby if we ever move we're taking the dang coop with us!

Last edited:
Ahhh you did not see my previous story of the mother that truly though LOL was lots of love. She texted her daughter to tell her that someone in the family passed and ended it with LOL. I guess that is when she found out what LOL really means. LOL

Oh man, that's funny! Sad....but funny.

Hi everyone!!! Hows it going??

It is awesome out today!! My friend and I went sledding on indian hill in DL today and froze to death!! But we had fun.

Only 79 posts in two days?? Was it because I was not here to annoy Ralph about waterfowl!!??

Back
Top Bottom