Surviving Minnesota!

Is Hasenpfeffer worth the effort?

Thank you Rhetts and Memphis. ;)
I have made it a couple of times . It is good . DW will not eat it . So fried front legs are my favorite . I have tried a lot of things trying to get DW to eat it . I sometimes debone the back legs and backstrap . Grind it and sneak it into the dishes that take burger .

OK I am back . We both got our limit of 4 rabbits . Good way to end the season .

Ralphie I do not think you will see a difference in the comb . Cushion is 2 copies each of rose and pea . Rose often hides single comb . Breeders in the know often use single comb to combat poor fertility in males caused by rose comb . That is why single comb pops up in Wyandote .

So you think a PC and a BA will still be single comb?

Dang, good plan shot to pieces.

The sickly chick is gone!

livie came and got it and 2 cans of chicken noddle soup.
I think you can give Holm a run for his money in the salesman department!
lau.gif

Where and when is Floodwood? Is it a bigger sale or just a little local get-together? Only poultry or selling other stuff? My sister goes to alot of different sales, flea markets and auctions (she also has a nursery business and sells alot of plants). Give me info and I'll pass it on, you never know where she'll end up.

We went last year. It was smaller but hopefully will grow each year. The feed mill there had chicks, it's where we got our first ones :) I'm following the floodwood feed mill on Facebook to see when it will be, it was the first weekend in May last year. Everyone I think is waiting to see if the avian flu kicks up again this year. https://m.facebook.com/Floodwood-Fa...62/?tsid=0.42450537509284914&source=typeahead

Back
Top Bottom