Surviving Minnesota!

Ivie- don't beat yourself up!! You were doing so much more than many would do!! You & Ralphie gave that little chick a good life while it was here!
hugs.gif

I've seen a lot of tender care for chicks on here and nothing less. It's always hard when things like that happen but do not over think it. It's too precarious and a lot of the times out of our hands no matter how hard we try. So go easy ivie and Ralphie on yourselves.

Last edited:
Good Morning Everybody!!
What a nice morning, warm no wind! for now anyway
wee.gif

I went out early and shut off the cozy legs panel because I realized the auto shutoff feature wasn't working, the young girls were inside I suppose thinking about egg laying and they freaked out on me like I was there to kill them !!? Old mellow hens were out in the run enjoying the warm morning- I have rope lights in the run on a timer)

Sorry about the chicky deaths Ralphie and Ivie! you are wonderful to try.

Good morning everyone! It's almost 40 here! The chickens were all weird this morning. I think the fast change in weather has them spinning. The dogs too, have been a little goofy the last day.

I was thinking coop cleaning can not be far off now. BUT before you try your own coop.

I suggest you enroll in my Personalized Coop Cleaning seminar. I am making this offer to all of you, it is fairly cheap, and I will arrange the seminar around your schedule. Simply let me what works for you, show up here and we can start your personalized training!

You will need to BYOS

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom