Surviving Minnesota!

At work my boss and I laugh at the difficult people because we learn how not to be. They are a lesson in themselves. Learn from her Holm! :rolleyes: :gig

AMEN SISTA! - I am watching a merger unfold at my place of employment and some critical missteps are taking place causing for a catostropy in the making.....but hey don't consult with Finance and Human Resources we know nothing.....

I'm starting to think ahead to how I'm going to introduce the chicks I keep into the existing flock. DW will not want them in the garage for another 12 weeks or so.

As they get older and it gets warmer, I can move the brooder outside. I'm only planning on keeping 4 pullets, so at 4×6 it's enough space, but won't have adequate drainage with the plywood bottom. How long do I wait to introduce them? The brooder will fit inside the run if need be.

In related news, I am going to have 7 PCs to move. I'd prefer not to put them in the freezer while skinny, especially if any of you are interested. I don't know what gender I have yet.

Some pics of the 2 week olds. The one light one, and what most of the others look like. There are a couple of darker ones too.

IMG_1745.JPG
IMG_1751.JPG
IMG_1752.JPG
IMG_1755.JPG
IMG_1756.JPG
IMG_1757.JPG

Good morning! I’m offering coop cleaning classes today, anyone want to sign up? It may also include a bonus session of “how to cull 101”.

You need to check the calendar before offering these classes.

I had previously offered the Run building and Coop maintenance class for today. You will just have to cancel yours and attend mine. (this is a class of up to 7 days includes practical experience)

Lunch and refreshments to be provided by the students.

Back
Top Bottom