Surviving Minnesota!

I may try a 10 to noon sit hoping for that 8 point . Sat tonight and saw a fawn alone . Archery here . I have a small parcel so I take what I can . Had it been firearm season I could have taken it . Just not a good shot for archery .
I had a spike buck laying in my driveway this evening. He wouldn't even get up and move until the 5th time when I went back out with the camera. The rest of the time he just looked and nodded at me as I talked to him.

Do not buy the super cheap ones . Hard to use and do not last long in my experience . So mid price is usually good in any brand . Expect to pay $100 or more . 30 - 50 no go .
My $60 one is working well for me.
Fatty from last night.
Raccoon_11-01-2020_DSCF0001-001.JPG

Was this the one with no cojones? must be kinda slow too.
Nope. They get really used to me because I talk to them all summer long. The bow hunters around here think they are great hunters since they can practically wlak up to these deer before they shoot them. Some of the locals feed them and I talk to them and take their pictures.

Ralphie you need a raffle ticket for one of those game camera that sends pictures directly to your phone. I have one and it works great but a certain son is always stealing my phone to see what what deer are out there
Those would be so cool. But how do they send the pictures? Does that mean another cell phone number or do I need internet out there?

Back
Top Bottom