Surviving Minnesota!

Too cold to snow. Woke up to -15, and by daylight it was -19. Looking at the same thing tonight. The moonlight making the snow sparkle is pretty, but the 4:30 am trip to the barn isn't pleasant.

Some snow around 3 pm . More coming tonight . I set 14 brown eggs today . Red pullets covered by splash blue laced red Wyandotte cockerel . Hoping for good layers that look kinda BLR .
Fishing report ?
Horrible day fishing. Too cold, way too windy. I marked 2 fish all day, nothing even looked at the bait.

Fishing is my work.

This weather is really adding to the ice. You can here it snapping and popping as it grows.
Then you have a dream job.

I always loved watching people's reaction the first time they went on a frozen lake. No, don't put your seatbelts on. We may need to make a quick exit. What's that noise? Oh, don't worry about that. The ice is just cracking. Grab me a beer, would ya.

Then you have a dream job.

I always loved watching people's reaction the first time they went on a frozen lake. No, don't put your seatbelts on. We may need to make a quick exit. What's that noise? Oh, don't worry about that. The ice is just cracking. Grab me a beer, would ya.
The Southies can’t wrap their heads around driving on a lake.

Horrible day fishing. Too cold, way too windy. I marked 2 fish all day, nothing even looked at the bait.
Hey at least you didn’t drive over four hours with your son to fish lake of the woods and have him basically use me as his chauffeur. He caught few nice eaters while I sat and watched him catch fish couldn’t catch a darn thing. We even drove 15 miles out on the ice. I think you should be his chauffeur for a while 😃😜

Back
Top Bottom