Surviving Minnesota!

So our cottonwood trees are mostly bare . One of the first to loose leaves . Looks to be a poor year for fall color here . Not much color and trees are loosing most of their leaves by Halloween here . So not much time left to get color .

Morning . Yesterday I did some mowing and worked on the bookcase head board . Made a pumpkin pie from home grown pumpkin . My personal preference is to use a mixer on the ingredients . This leaves very small bits of pumpkin . I can taste the pumpkin better than if I run the pumpkin through the blender .

Morning . Yesterday I did some mowing and worked on the bookcase head board . Made a pumpkin pie from home grown pumpkin . My personal preference is to use a mixer on the ingredients . This leaves very small bits of pumpkin . I can taste the pumpkin better than if I run the pumpkin through the blender .
Where's the pictures?
;)

Where's the pictures?
;)
Of what ? Too late for pie pictures just 1 piece left . Too early for wood project . Just a pile of boards . Started with 1 inch roughsawn cherry . Planed and sawn to width and length . Did pocket holes for assembly . Been sanding boards . Will apply Danish oil finish before assembly . I will leave it assembled for awhile . Will dissemble for transport to the cabin next year . Love screws - easy to take apart . First time using pocket holes . Easy to do .

Of what ? Too late for pie pictures just 1 piece left . Too early for wood project . Just a pile of boards . Started with 1 inch roughsawn cherry . Planed and sawn to width and length . Did pocket holes for assembly . Been sanding boards . Will apply Danish oil finish before assembly . I will leave it assembled for awhile . Will dissemble for transport to the cabin next year . Love screws - easy to take apart . First time using pocket holes . Easy to do .
Pie 😋
But wood later. Kreg jig or something else for pocket holes?

Morning . Sanded and applied finish to the boards . Yes Kreg on the pocket hole jig . Going to try and assemble it today . Cloudy cool day here . Might be hard to find my want to . Here is pie picture . I took this before lunch in case that is the picture you wanted .
DSCN1085.JPG

Last edited:
Morning . Sanded and applied finish to the boards . Yes Kreg on the pocket hole jig . Going to try and assemble it today . Cloudy cool day here . Might be hard to find my want to . Here is pie picture . I took this before lunch in case that is the picture you wanted .View attachment 2873486
Yes looks yummy 😋

Morning . Sanded and applied finish to the boards . Yes Kreg on the pocket hole jig . Going to try and assemble it today . Cloudy cool day here . Might be hard to find my want to . Here is pie picture . I took this before lunch in case that is the picture you wanted .View attachment 2873486
I like the thin crust. Do you ship them?

Back
Top Bottom