Surviving Minnesota!

Morning . Rain coming about 10 AM . Trying to get things done as I will not be able after surgery for a few weeks . Ralphie is this your weekend to hunt ?

Good morning.

Nice looking day albeit a tad chilly.

I did not get out hunting yesterday. I had a terrible Covid cough and besides not feeling well I would have scared any deer within a mile away.

Because my wife hates me she blew up the alternator on her car so I spent Monday afternoon removing the old alternator and Tuesday putting it back in.

I still think of alternator or generator changing as being a 15 minute job. When they use to sit up high on a hanger off the top of the engine.

No longer that way. I had to remove the air conditioning compressor and have the fendor to get to it.

I have arthritis so my hands were crippled up for two days after all this. Wednesday we had to go to our daughters for thanksgiving. We did not get back until Friday evening.

I wanted to stay home clean my rifle and get ready to sit in my stand. The WW put a huge veto on that idea.

I did not get to buy a license or get my rifle ready until yesterday afternoon.

I went to get my license about 4:30 yesterday. When I left the house I looked to the field by my stand. There were over a half dozen deer eating in it. One huge bodied one.

I will be going out this afternoon. Church this morning. Hopefully, my black powder season will be short.

I stayed home Thanksgiving. Since I had the covid beggining of Sept, I've had a terrible chest cold, then a terrible head cold. I'm over those, didn't want another. Need to get my immunity back up.

Back
Top Bottom