Surviving Minnesota!

It snowed……central mn

Attachments

• CE7C6EF4-F5AE-4C4C-8996-2B47C17C3EB9.jpeg
    CE7C6EF4-F5AE-4C4C-8996-2B47C17C3EB9.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
Morning . 55 for a low and 80 predicted for a high . Slept with window open . Did not do much yesterday . Sore muscles needed a rest . Had a dermatology appointment and had a couple f things froze . One was precancerous . Got to take care of these things .

We are headed towards 70s here! Yep, we had no fire going overnight and had the windows open in the house yesterday. Is supposed to last through tomorrow, then the humidity (yes humidity in Oct) is going to bring a thunderstorm on Monday and then we are back down into the 50s

Morning . 55 for a low and 80 predicted for a high . Slept with window open . Did not do much yesterday . Sore muscles needed a rest . Had a dermatology appointment and had a couple f things froze . One was precancerous . Got to take care of these things .
Glad you got it taken care of.
Got down to 50 this morning going up to 80s today

We are headed towards 70s here! Yep, we had no fire going overnight and had the windows open in the house yesterday. Is supposed to last through tomorrow, then the humidity (yes humidity in Oct) is going to bring a thunderstorm on Monday and then we are back down into the 50s
Rain here maybe Monday through Wednesday

Hi everybody. Watched some old videos last night of my flock grazing on the grass. Gosh they were beautiful. Miss them.

Hope all are well on here. A few new faces.

Ralphie please take care!
Jerry glad you’ve been up to the cabin and are still trucking along. Say hello to Janet for me.
MNchick!
Erli!
Ed! Ed are you keeping everyone on the straight and narrow?

The men folk are heading to ND on Tuesday for duck/goose hunting.

Visited the lost forty this last saturday.
There must have been 30 cars in the lot. Not so much outta the way anymore I guess.

BDBC6315-1468-46BF-85CF-1927EE955AE4.jpeg
2301933F-5875-4969-9917-F94D571CA967.jpeg

Here was a Tamarack pond on the way up there.
6F3E46F4-8937-45A8-9346-654B8B6A8705.jpeg

Had a family of swans living on it. So picturesque. After the maples then popples lose their leaves I’m so so about fall of course. But seeing this... I was reminded there’s still trees doing their magic.

Kids are done with their two year trade colleges. And have jobs. Blessed in that way.

Sadie is getting arthritis in her hips. Vet prescribed cosequin and a 8 lb weight loss. We got her down with measured food! Jeesh. I need somebody to measure mine each day please. 😂 jealous of the dog.
Sofie the cat is bringing dead mice and shrews to the sliding door. Doing what I got her for.

Well folks have a great day!
Wind and rain over night and a good bit of wind yet.

Last edited:
Hi everybody. Watched some old videos last night of my flock grazing on the grass. Gosh they were beautiful. Miss them.

Hope all are well on here. A few new faces.

Ralphie please take care!
Jerry glad you’ve been up to the cabin and are still trucking along. Say hello to Janet for me.
MNchick!
Erli!
Ed! Ed are you keeping everyone on the straight and narrow?

The men folk are heading to ND on Tuesday for duck/goose hunting.

Visited the lost forty this last saturday.
There must have been 30 cars in the lot. Not so much outta the way anymore I guess.

View attachment 3301176View attachment 3301178

Here was a Tamarack pond on the way up there.
View attachment 3301181
Had a family of swans living on it. So picturesque. After the maples then popples lose their leaves I’m so so about fall of course. But seeing this... I was reminded there’s still trees doing their magic.

Kids are done with their two year trade colleges. And have jobs. Blessed in that way.

Sadie is getting arthritis in her hips. Vet prescribed cosequin and a 8 lb weight loss. We got her down with measured food! Jeesh. I need somebody to measure mine each day please. 😂 jealous of the dog.
Sofie the cat is bringing dead mice and shrews to the sliding door. Doing what I got her for.

Well folks have a great day!
Wind and rain over night and a good bit of wind yet.
We miss your posts .

I don't get on here much myself anymore. Been busy bringing in the garden and apples. Only thing left in the garden is beets (hope they are still ok) carrots, cabbage, and brussel sprouts. My garden did wonderful this year despite the drought. can't wait until spring! :) But for now, putting up food/storing food. busy as heck! Well gotta get up early for work. ttyl! :)

Back
Top Bottom