Svart hona help; disgruntled customer

campingshaws

Enabler
7 Years
Aug 9, 2014
Southwest Louisiana
Two weeks ago I sold the last of my breeding honas to a lady, a quad of three hens and one cock. She claims this cockerel came from my quad:
3FEDCA67-2032-4FE1-9D48-0DD67FDFFD8A.jpeg

The breeding birds were in my pen for months and were well over a year old. She has posted pics in her hona groups asking people to sex the quad, so I guess I’m doing the same. They are allegedly identifying two cocks in this photo. I know I sold her three hens and a cock, because the hens were all laying.
51156A6A-7EB1-410B-B67A-E3886A0C739C.jpeg

Two weeks ago I sold the last of my breeding honas to a lady, a quad of three hens and one cock. She claims this cockerel came from my quad:
View attachment 1312090

The breeding birds were in my pen for months and were well over a year old. She has posted pics in her hona groups asking people to sex the quad, so I guess I’m doing the same. They are allegedly identifying two cocks in this photo. I know I sold her three hens and a cock, because the hens were all laying.
View attachment 1312089
In the bottom picture there are clearly three hens and one rooster, and the rooster in the top picture is not one of the birds in the bottom picture. Tell her to go kick rocks. Or better still, call her out. She's either very dumb or a scam artist, probably the latter.

In the bottom picture there are clearly three hens and one rooster, and the rooster in the top picture is not one of the birds in the bottom picture. Tell her to go kick rocks. Or better still, call her out. She's either very dumb or a scam artist, probably the latter.
X2..... sorry you're havng to deal with this

Back
Top Bottom