Sw Florida Swap..... October 3, 2009....

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by magikchick, Aug 7, 2009.

1. Sillystunt

Sillystunt Master of the Silly

Jul 11, 2008
    Winter Haven, FL
    Quote:Do you mean jumbo Coturnix? [​IMG] I have plenty of eggs if you want some.

I also just hatched 2 batches of ADORABLE Silkies from my gals. Some of them will even be frizzled!! I have eggs from them too if you're interested.

LOL, yes i have a lady who wants some. i will find out how many she wants. How much are they running? And i will also let her know about the silkies. Can you quote me a price on them as well kelly? thanks`

2. Bokeeliachick

Bokeeliachick Chirping

Jun 14, 2008
    SW Florida
    I also just hatched 2 batches of ADORABLE Silkies from my gals. Some of them will even be frizzled!! I have eggs from them too if you're interested.

So are these now called Sizzles?? :eek:)
    Do you have pictures?
    I said no more chickens, but you know how that goes....
    I finally moved the teenagers in with the big girls, still have sleeping issues. Still have seperate babies. I was so happy to be down to 2 groups and now I am thinking about getting more.
    Just shoot me!

3. Sillystunt

Jul 11, 2008
    Winter Haven, FL
    I am trying to get one at the newberry swap for this lady. If it falls through i will pm you. Thanks

4. KellyHM

KellyHM Crowing

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    Quote:Do you mean jumbo Coturnix? [​IMG] I have plenty of eggs if you want some.

LOL, yes i have a lady who wants some. i will find out how many she wants. How much are they running? And i will also let her know about the silkies. Can you quote me a price on them as well kelly? thanks`

The quail eggs are $10/dozen. The Silkie chicks are $5 each.

5. KellyHM

KellyHM Crowing

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    Quote:They are not sizzles, although I have a few of those too. The Silkies are Silkie-feathered, but some of them also have the frizzle gene (you can have frizzled of any breed). Sizzles are frizzled Cochin x Silkie and I do have a couple of those - they have dark skin and 5 toes like a Silkie, but regular feathers like a Cochin. I also have some pure bantam Cochin chicks (frizzled and non). All chicks are $5 each.

6. Donna R

Donna R In the Brooder

May 21, 2009
    Plant City, Florida
    Just want to make sure the swap/sale is still on for 10/3. in arcadia. Are we expecting a lot of people? Do we need to bring stuff to eat for everyone?

7. Sillystunt

Jul 11, 2008
    Winter Haven, FL
    DONNA, HELLO!!!!! how are you and mary? Are you both going? i will be there forsure! Are you going to newberry Sept 12th?

8. Donna R

Donna R In the Brooder

May 21, 2009
    Plant City, Florida
    Where is Newberry? It depends on how far away it is as to whether or not we will go. Hope all is well with you. It was really nice to meet you. I hope someone at the Oct 3 swap has some young buff orphingtons because my only one(she was so sweet and tame) died today. Talk to you soon.

9. Sillystunt

Jul 11, 2008
    Winter Haven, FL
  10. Swamp Roo

Swamp Roo Songster

Apr 22, 2008
    SW FL
    Quote:I have some blue and some black orpington cockerels I can bring. You want half a dozen right? [​IMG] BTW I am sorry you lost your hen.

Swamp

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: