Sw Florida Swap..... October 3, 2009....

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by magikchick, Aug 7, 2009.

1. Rainstorm

Rainstorm Songster

May 25, 2009
    Lake Placid FLorida
    Quote:Ok

Thanks. Sorry to hear about your critters (predators forum). Don't get into trouble with the BB gun etc. Two years huh? Well, it will be over before you know it! Keep your nose clean, get the grades to get a scholarship and don't look back. I just hatched out some coturnix yesterday and I plan on reloading the bator asap. I had some predator/stupidity issues of my own, but I'll bring you some if you want to restart your covey.

Swamp

Yes id like that thank you

2. Rainstorm

Rainstorm Songster

May 25, 2009
    Lake Placid FLorida
    Anyone interested in a brown female rabbit? shes about a year and 4 months old. Shes pretty friendly once she gets used to you but just not at first, She was given me a few months ago but im at 6 rabbits and want to breed my dwarfs so im gonna down size my big rabbits. im asking for 5-10$ for her for food costs, if not though you can offer or just take it. Just figured id post it here and if anyone wants here ill bring her to the swap meeting.
    I think she may be a Dutch..? Not sure though
    [​IMG]

Also ive been working on some Jewelery Boxes and Wall Decors if anyones interested, I have Butterfly designs and Rooster designs, I can do leaves and some type of black markins (look sorta like little black vines kind of) But I dont have any pics right now, I can do the boxes and decors any color and put any design I have on it of your choice, I can switch the designs around to, Roosters on boxes and butterflys on decors. Just something im trying to raise some money with to build my new duck pen and pond. Heres some ive already done, I can do any other colors but those are all the designs of butterflys and roosters I have.
    The middle blue one was just an experiment to see how it turned out, though I can do more if wanted.
    [​IMG]
    I personally like the blue and yellow ones but thats just my opinion [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2009
  3. Rainstorm

Rainstorm Songster

May 25, 2009
    Lake Placid FLorida
    Quote:Im interested in 2-3 Frizzle bannys [​IMG]
    Are they chicks or grown?

Diana

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2009
  4. magikchick

magikchick ~FEATHERFOOTED DIVA~

Apr 21, 2007
    SW Florida
    Quote:Im interested in 2-3 Frizzle bannys [​IMG]
    Are they chicks or grown?

Diana

Right now they are 5 weeks old and very cute.

5. Sillystunt

Sillystunt Master of the Silly

Jul 11, 2008
    Winter Haven, FL
    I always wanted a frizzel so i could name it...FRIZZEL MY NIZZEL~ LOL

6. raiderbabe239

raiderbabe239 ♥ Hatchaholic ♥

Jun 19, 2009
    Fort Myers, Fl
    Quote:ive got 2 black frizzle cockeral chicks im taking to the swap that you could have for free [​IMG] lol

7. Sillystunt

Jul 11, 2008
    Winter Haven, FL
    Quote:ive got 2 black frizzle cockeral chicks im taking to the swap that you could have for free [​IMG] lol

LOL, an then my neighbors will KILL me! hahah i already think i have one roo, which will not be good! I might have a home for one, i will ask her!

8. Sillystunt

Jul 11, 2008
    Winter Haven, FL
    OK, so i will have EE's chicks forsure! I was given some by Anika to hatch out and will keep 2 so i will have some left overs to bring with me!
    Just had my swap today and had a great turn out and meet some great peeps! Can't wait for this one~

9. magikchick

magikchick ~FEATHERFOOTED DIVA~

Apr 21, 2007
    SW Florida
    I just hatched out 11 cochins. Waiting to see if last egg is going to hatch too. It's got a pip so I might have 12. They are sooooooo cute. Will post some pics later.

Marsha

10. Sillystunt

Jul 11, 2008
    Winter Haven, FL
    Cochins...fun! Might have to check them out!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: