SWAP / EGG TRAIN - Positive feedback listing thread.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by spookyevilone, Feb 4, 2009.

1. spookyevilone

spookyevilone Crazy Quail Lady

Oct 5, 2008
    Minneapolis
    Here's a thread where we can add positive feedback for swappers or people on any of the egg trains.

Rules:

DO NOT POST NEGATIVE FEEDBACK OR NAMES OF BAD SWAPPERS HERE AT ALL! - Negative feedback should stay between you and your swap partner or you and the swap administrator. The BYC Posse is a huge and powerful force and should only ever be used for good [​IMG] Let's harness the positive energy, and leave the negative out, hmm?

DO NOT POST ADDRESSES! - just BYC handle.

FORMAT THE FIRST LINE OF YOUR REPLY! - "(BYC HANDLE) - (SWAP NAME)" and then post your thanks or how cool they were. That should make it easy to do a thread search.

FEEDBACK FOR PURCHASED EGGS GOES IN THE STICKY THREAD, NOT HERE! - This is just for swapped / egg train eggs.

The thought behind this thread is that it'll give us a way to format future swaps so the bad eggs get weeded out. Having a positive feedback rating here would be like on Ebay and allow swapmasters to put "Must have x-number positive feedback to play".

Happy posting!
    -Spooky

2. spookyevilone

spookyevilone Crazy Quail Lady

Oct 5, 2008
    Minneapolis
    JustHatchin - December Egg Swap - sent many extra eggs, sent quickly, well packaged, very good communication. 16 hatched out of 22 sent [​IMG] Yay! Thank you again!

MagikChik - January Egg Swap - Eggs well packaged, sent quickly, good communication! Thank you!!

Christmas Swap - don't know partner? - Received tiny glass chicken bead ornament that was absolutely lovely! Will edit if person tells me who they are!

rizq - Crazy Egg Train - great communication, sent quickly, well packaged. Thanks!

And thus it begins.
    -Spooky

3. wegotchickens

wegotchickens DownSouth D'Uccles & Silkies

Jul 5, 2007
    Sevier County, TN
    Moodine ~ Christmas Swap ~ Sent lovely gift (fabric chicken roll-cover on a basket, chicken mug with cocoa).

SweetshopLady ~ Valentine's Swap ~ Sent quail & banty eggs for my incubator. Wonderfully packed! And sent an e-mail warning so I could prep the bator.

Wifezilla & MsBear ~ Seed Swap ~ Sent their seeds promptly and they look great! MsBear sent a few extra, too!

Last edited: Feb 14, 2009
  4. monarc23

monarc23 Coturnix Obsessed

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    Buck Creek Chickens- Crazy Egg Train-Black Langshangs....I got 7 from her in a swap, and they all came to me perfectly fine, and packed like i've never seen eggs packed before (lots of packing peanuts and air bag type things hehe)!!!

The gorgeous brown eggs were just nessled in there waiting for me to take them out! Oh and ofcourse they were wrapped in bubble wrap! Thank you!!!! <----already posted on the sticky part but i wanted to put it here... Good idea! [​IMG]

5. ntiveheart

ntiveheart Chillin' With My Peeps

92caddy--crazy egg chain

i got 9 black LaFleche eggs from ed. arrived quickly, very well packaged. unfortunately, our swap was interrupted due to death in his family, so i'm waiting for the word to send his denizli eggs out

6. Teach97

Teach97 Bantam Addict

Nov 12, 2008
    Hooker, OK
    Oh darn...I forgot who sent me eggs for the January Swap!!! They were big and colorful and great packaging and should hatch real soon...and I still forgot!! [​IMG] I am so bad! PM me and I will edit! [​IMG]

7. thechickenchick

thechickenchick Born city, Living country

Mar 8, 2008
    Eaton, Colorado
    Gingerchic Christmas swap

Packaged well. Very thoughtful and cute gift. Couple of days late due to weather, not her fault. She is great!

I also had several very good "Watchagot swap" partners. Unfortunatley my memory fails me! I will try and find my list. Then I will edit or add a post.

8. gamebirdsonly

gamebirdsonly Overrun With Chickens

Mar 5, 2007
    UTAH
    got eggs from the January swap from briarpatchfarms. lots of extra's
    nice packing job.

got eggs from the crazy egg chain from Aussiesharon. good packing job.

9. pamperedpoultry

pamperedpoultry CHICKENFIED

Got eggs in the crazy egg swap from "Jenlyn9483 " Got extra's packaged great, in the bator now......will edit later when Its all said and done....

Last edited: Feb 6, 2009
  10. magikchick

magikchick ~FEATHERFOOTED DIVA~

Apr 21, 2007
    SW Florida
    Spookyevilone-January egg swap- Quail eggs well packaged, sent extras. Should be hatching soon. Thanks

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by