Swap-Purebred Chicken Eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am SOO glad i backed out of this swap when I did lol my friend called she can't get me pictures until tomorrow night
th.gif
So I would have haulted it even more and had to back out anyhow
lau.gif
smile.png

Quote:
Current offer.

Dont forget, at midnight tonight we all start fresh, and those who swapped this past week can swap again on Monday.

Last edited:
Quote:
Current offer.

Dont forget, at midnight tonight we all start fresh, and those who swapped this past week can swap again on Monday.

The offering on the table- Bantam Barred Rocks and Bantam Leghorns. Picture of the Leghorns on previous post. Its a brand new week, swappers from last week can jump in again. I know its a little slow right now, but most parts of the country are still deep in winter. I know of many people just itchin to get swappin here, their birds just arent laying yet.

If you wish to participate in this swap, PLEASE read the rules in the first post.

O.K. To get this moving again. I will take the Bantam Barred Rocks and offer up 6 plus Rhode Island Red Eggs. I do not have a pic yet but as soon as the sun comes up I will go take a picture. I have 6 girls with one HUGE Roo . Is this O.K. ???

I have been lurking on this thread and I will join. I have pure birds in seperated breeding pens and I have pics, So I guess that means I'm qualified huh?

Jenlyn, you dont qualify yet. You have to stand on one leg, flap your arms, cluck like a chicken, and then do the hen squat. Then you can join.

And of course we need that on video so we can all see if you did it properly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom