Swap-Purebred Chicken Eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gosh I missed the Cochins!!
he.gif
I need to pay attention!!
pop.gif

Sadly, I do not have a GLW roo. The BO's are beautiful purebreds, the GLW hens are in w/the BO's since they do not have a roo and I'd remove those two hens to ensure whomever wants eggs from my BO's will not get a cross of BO rooxGLW hen chicks as this is a purebred only swap. I had to trim my roo's comb and wattles because he suffered frostbite when the birds were scratching around and turned off the power cord to their heater this winter.

BO eggs are still up for grabs and I can get better pics of the hens if you'd like, today. My roo is very nice and gentlemanly to me and his hens, I have absolutely no complaints on this flock except they love to eat much more than my other birds, but are also larger than my other flocks;) I call his/my hens "the Sunshine Sisters" and they are a big spot of sunshine in my life, daily, no matter the weather outside:)

I love these birds. I already have some but I could use a few more.

Mine on the Delaware

Offer 6 Blue/Black/Splash Orpingtons.

1609_100_0285.jpg

Last edited:
Dang it! I wish my welsummers were laying better:(.

I got orp eggs from corancher last year and had 5 hatch all hens. Beautiful Birds

Mine on the Orps.

I offer a mix of Bantam Leghorns and Bantam Barred Rocks. Eggs will be pure.

Sorry I don't have a pic of the Bantam Barred Rocks. They are from SQ stock and you won't be disappointed.

leghrons0033.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom