Sweatshirts

Quote:
I agree, I think the heather grey with navy would look great, and I vote for the collegiate look rather than the comic book look, although I'd buy one either way. Or two. Maybe a XXL for The Big Guy...
smile.png

I agree this is colors we should go with then do a sample of each collegiate look and the comic look and see which is voted to be more popular this time. Before it gets too crazy
barnie.gif
duc.gif
Just my thought but I think the shoe laces, guitar and pick should wait till later.
th.gif

Nifty, I found my hoodie! Yay! I am uploading the pictures now as I type this. I am wearing an adult small, and the brand name is Gildan. (So are the sweatpants I posted earlier)

Here you go:

I just have to say I love my hoodie!
smile.png

100_3626.jpg

Front view

100_3627.jpg

Closeup of Lettering

100_3629.jpg

Another Closeup

100_3630.jpg

Back view (Personalized with my last name and soccer number)

100_3631.jpg

Me wearing the hoodie (I just came back from work, so excuse the messy hair) lol

100_3632.jpg

Back view of me wearing the hoodie

100_3633.jpg

Me with the hood on my head

www.delprint.com is the company. If you go on there site, the 00 Flames Jersey is one of our school's jerseys. They make tons of things for us. The manufacturer of the hoodie and pants is Gildan.

Hope you like the pics, I want a hoodie and my mom does too!!!!

I don't know if you can do it or not, but it would be great to offer pullover or zip up in the one you choose. It seems its about equal in the people that have expressed interest.
I know I requested zip because I get too hot with
a pullover!
barnie.gif

But, I understand the people that love them!
smile.png

Hey guys... what a great idea! I have a hoodie that says "What happens in the chicken coop stays in the chicken coop" I got it at cafeexpress.com I think the name was.... I would LOVE to have a BYC hoodie. One thought... make sure sizes are roomy.... Some sizes An XL is an L or worse... I would need an XXL. Thanks for doing this it is awesome!
cool.png
cool.png
cool.png

Back
Top Bottom