Sweatshirts

I'll pre-order. Either a sweatshirt or hoodie depending on $'s. Maybe both if I come up with extra money before they're all sold.
tongue.png
Will BYC have any more coffee mugs made up? I was hoping to ask dh for one for Christmas.

I got the first draft of the BYC University design and I'm way impressed!!! A few tweaks and I'll share it with the group.

Please keep posting the sweatshirt type (hoodie, zippered, regular) and color you'd like! Also, if you are interested in a t-shirt, regular or long-sleeve please let us know that too... we may get some of those as well!

Here is a tiny little taste of a small part of the design:

2_byc-u.jpg

I'd get a zipper hoodie. I did not see color options, but Green is good if your just asking
smile.png

sizes depends on the options.........men/women/youth?? Do you know what the options are in that area?

Looks wonderful Nifty! I would prefer the BYC University as azippered hoodie in light pink or navy. In the Got Chickens? one it doesnt really matter on the color, something dark like gray or hunter green. What brand are these? I've found some brands are smaller/larger than others

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom