Sweatshirts

love.gif
that BYC logo and against the gray in the back
woot.gif

I would love to have a zippered hoodie that is any shade grey. I would need a 3X mens cause unfortuneately I'm a jugbutt
lol.png

Quote:
The shirts and stuff are in the BYC store. If you scroll all the way to the top of the page, you will see BYC store, click on it, lots of cool stuff
smile.png

Quote:
The shirts and stuff are in the BYC store. If you scroll all the way to the top of the page, you will see BYC store, click on it, lots of cool stuff
smile.png

OHHHH HOOOOOOO!!!! the TOPPPPP of the page, I was looking at the line that shows index, user list, etc.

Smack me!!!
smack.gif

Wow, some great comments and feedback! A few important points:

1) That tiny logo I printed is just a part of the whole design... the rest is going to be really fun and exciting! That was just a teaser peak!
wink.png

2) The plan for sizes, colors, etc: We'll take all the feedback and narrow the options down to a set of a few colors, styles and lots of sizes. We'll then setup a "poll" where you can select a color, size, style, etc. and pre-order (no pre-payment required... just a promise to buy).

Once we get all that info together we'll put in the order... that way we'll be able to do a bit more customization and options than we've had in the past. It's a bit more work for us, but we think it will be worth it.

Cheers!

woot.gif
Way to Go Nifty
ya.gif

And Thank You Rughooker for suggesting sweat shirts in the first place
clap.gif
yippiechickie.gif
Now we can all be styling
yippiechickie.gif

I will want at 3 hoodies Heather Gray my 1st color choice Navy Blue 2nd or Dark Green 3rd
I will probably want 1 or 2 reg sweat shirts also
And long sleeve t-shirts
clap.gif

I will need to clean out my closet and make room for my new wardrobe.
woot.gif

Oh can't wait to see the whole design
wink.png
Nifty you are such a tease
yippiechickie.gif

Quote:
Those are my color choices also. I don't care for the lighter/brighter colors. That's the reason I haven't gotten a t-shirt. Yellow and white makes me look sick.

Will there be children's sizes?? I haven't been keeping up so well with this thread, but I know someone else had asked as well. I would want a navy or black for me, size XL or XXL (I like a lot of room in my clothes!) and a navy or black for my son, size 5/6 or 7/8. I hope we can get some for kids!! I'm sure he would LOVE it!! He has a shirt right now that says 'chick magnet' with a pic of a rooster on it, he can't wait for it to get cold enough to wear it, cuz it's long sleeved!

Back
Top Bottom