Sweatshirts

Zippered, ladies medium (small if they are mens) I like red
smile.png

I'd love a grey zippered hoodie, Mens small, if that's how your going with sizes.....

Orchidchick

Are you going to get in any other sizes for the T's on the online store? Last time I checked there was only huge sizes......

idunno.gif
hu.gif
OK, I have a stupid question that needs a stupid answer. Where is this website that you all are seeing the tees, sweatshirts, etc. I would like to see what you all are talking about and I would be interested in a few shirts and sweatshirt hoodies. Maybe a zip one.

thanks!

Quote:
There is no website yet. People are just suggesting to Nifty-Chicken what they would like to buy for themselves. Go back to page 12 and you will see the BYC logo that Nifty-Chicken has posted. We have to WAIT to see more!!
Hope I helped a little.
frow.gif

Nifty I just wanted to say thanks for all ya do.
yippiechickie.gif
I see ya everywhere on here takin' care of business. Thanks for keeping an eye on the chat and all of us crazy peeps who couldn't live without the BYC. The Logo is awesome I can't wait! Thanks again for all your hard work and time!
hugs.gif

Quote:
There is no website yet. People are just suggesting to Nifty-Chicken what they would like to buy for themselves. Go back to page 12 and you will see the BYC logo that Nifty-Chicken has posted. We have to WAIT to see more!!
Hope I helped a little.
frow.gif

Yeah, problem is, I cannot see most of the pictures posted on here at all!

Back
Top Bottom