SWEDISH Duck Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pics
Hello everyone!
We got a poultry farm up in NW WI and just got a lone blue Swedish drake. His girl was killed by a mink a couple of days ago so he was all lonely at my friends (who has only more chickens) and brought him over. We got a few breeds but no swedes. Now I'm on the difficult task of finding him a blue girl or two but not much luck :( gonna keep looking tho!

Til later, night everyone!

Hello everyone!
We got a poultry farm up in NW WI and just got a lone blue Swedish drake. His girl was killed by a mink a couple of days ago so he was all lonely at my friends (who has only more chickens) and brought him over. We got a few breeds but no swedes. Now I'm on the difficult task of finding him a blue girl or two but not much luck
sad.png
gonna keep looking tho!

Til later, night everyone!

If you are capable of hatching your own eggs....

I Have a pen of ducks here that has 2 blue swede drakes over 3 blue swede girls and 4 indian runner girls (chocolate, fawn, blue, blue). If you are interested once they start laying in the spring I would be willing to work out some way to ship you eggs.

If your interested send me a PM.

Omg, look at the cutie pies! I ordered a Blue Swedish duckling, along with a few other breeds, and they'll be here in February. I hope it's as cute as these guys!

Edit** I was referring to the ADORABLE ducklings on the previous page. Blah, obviously, I don't know how to reply to a specific post, lol.

~PotatoWaffles

Last edited:
Came home tonight and something got my Khaki Campbell drake, Disco, and my Black Swedish. Still have my Black Cayuga. I am assuming a hawk. No feathers or anything. My poor Black Cayuga is scared. And my kitty is missing. Not doing too good right now.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that.
1f612.png

Not sure if that is the only duck left but she is probably in shock about all this. If she's the last one, Bring her inside, with electrolytes in water and keep her in a warm darkened quiet place for a few days. And don't forget to snuggle and reassure her! Poor baby!

Then see if you can find her a new friend as they don't do well alone.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom