SWEDISH Duck Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

... Maybe it has to do with the shade of green? I'm looking at pictures on this thread & I see that 5373matthews has one with a light pistachio colored bill. Ours is a dark bog-moss green.

My girls has a blue / black bill - no green at all and I am sure she is a girl because her eggs are so yummy
big_smile.png

Ok, in this picture there is a tiny bit of green, but NOTHING like my WH.

And when she was a baby, it was just black and whitish with a little tooth
love.gif

TD, looking back at my pics, my female's looks more like your 3rd pic now, it has gotten less green as she has gotten a bit older. My male's is dark green with a solid black nail.

TD, looking back at my pics, my female's looks more like your 3rd pic now, it has gotten less green as she has gotten a bit older. My male's is dark green with a solid black nail.
I don't know what was with the #4 pic. Maybe something threw off the white balance of that pic or maybe she was just a bit greener then (the black patch was real small so it might just be that phase. But I would think of this as a green bill on a blue duck:

(My runner Mystique - also a girl).

Last edited:
I've only had muscovies but I picked up these 2 girls at an auction today... The auction didn't have much info on them other than female and they "think" blue Swedish... I took this pick of one in the cage. I'll take better pics tomorrow.. Does she look like a Swedish?

Back
Top Bottom