SWEDISH Duck Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm Heath and this is Pappy. Fairly sure he is a Black Swedish. He is spoilt and sleeps next to the bed in a nappy. He bullies his 4 cat brothers and dog brother and sister. He has 4 hens he doesn't get along with.
He is very sweet but has taken to screaming at me lately. He still follows me around, he might just be jealous.
I've been following this site since we rescued the hens and Pappy but haven't joined up until now.

Last edited:

I'm Heath and this is Pappy. Fairly sure he is a Black Swedish. He is spoilt and sleeps next to the bed in a nappy. He bullies his 4 cat brothers and dog brother and sister. He has 4 hens he doesn't get along with.
He is very sweet but has taken to screaming at me lately. He still follows me around, he might just be jealous.
I've been following this site since we rescued the hens and Pappy but haven't joined up until now.
welcome-byc.gif
From Ledbetter, TX. You will enjoy the site! Beautiful duck!
Mandy

Last edited:

I joined a week ago and cannot believe all that I have learned that simply could not be provided from a book. Topics I didn't even know to look into I now know something about. It is great. Welcome. I have a Black Swedish duckling coming in March-April. Yours is a beauty.

I love that Pappy is spoiled. Keep it up!!!

Back
Top Bottom