SWEDISH Duck Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are having fun with our 3 ducklings that are 1 week old. We have a Black Swedish, a Cayuga and a Pekin. My daughter has been working on teaching them some tricks such as come, turn, and jump. Last night she even got them to learn to peck a drum pedal and pull the rope on a sailboat for a lettuce reward. I can't believe how quickly they learn. The Black Swedish seems pretty smart and catches on quickly.
:love Such cute, smart, and silly dux :love

Hey, could anyone tell me if i have a blue swedish? I've been trying to figure out the breeds, I thought the grey and yellow is a fawn and white runner because they both stand tall but I don't know if it's tall enough to be a runner.

Help me not go nuts. Do you all notice the webs on the hardwoods? And that they are dangerously cute and funny? These ducks.

We are having fun with our 3 ducklings that are 1 week old. We have a Black Swedish, a Cayuga and a Pekin. My daughter has been working on teaching them some tricks such as come, turn, and jump. Last night she even got them to learn to peck a drum pedal and pull the rope on a sailboat for a lettuce reward. I can't believe how quickly they learn. The Black Swedish seems pretty smart and catches on quickly.
Oh, my, word! Boat bords. They are cute and excellent little things of soft cuddly precious innocence.

One of my jumbo pecans the feathers are gone off his neck what does that mean? And also they are puking after they drink water and eat. They are only 6 days old

One of my jumbo pecans the feathers are gone off his neck what does that mean? And also they are puking after they drink water and eat. They are only 6 days old
Do they have water with food 24/7? If not, they will overeat, overdrink, and puke. It can stretch their necks, also, to get overful.

Are they being picked up soon after eating?

They get food and water all the time yes they are being picked up after eating their host ducks so they are in diapers and love to cuddle and be held

Back
Top Bottom