SWEDISH Duck Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pics
This is my Swedish. my son m=named her Screamin' Monkey as she has the loudest quack of all our ducks.

111332_2011-12-10_130834-1.jpg

I hope the pic loads.

Quote:
She defiantly has Swedish in her. But she also looks like she has Blue Runner in her two. Most likely a mix of the two. Very cute! Is the duck in front a rouen or a mallard?

Cmr, you definitely have a blue duck there
smile.png
But as to whether she has Swedish in her background, who knows. You can get that colour by crossing a Cayuga with a Saxony (which will turn the black into blue).

Quote:
She defiantly has Swedish in her. But she also looks like she has Blue Runner in her two. Most likely a mix of the two. Very cute! Is the duck in front a rouen or a mallard?

I think the other one is a mallard
wink.png
MUCH to small for a rouen...

Quote:

I think the other one is a mallard
wink.png
MUCH to small for a rouen...

Suppose to be Rouen. Brought her (I think) home as a duckling the end of Sept, so she would be about 3 months old. She can fly, but not like a mallard does when it miagrates.

Quote:

That was what I was thinking Swedish with Blue (or black) Runner. She has a few black feathers. She is named Loud Mouth as she is the 2nd loudest of the ducks. Here is another view of her.

111332_loud_mouth_121011.jpg

All blue ducks usually have some black feathers. It's unusual to see an all blue duck with no bib (edit: other than a Runner that is). I like it - she's a lovely duck.

Last edited:
big_smile.png
dont you just love it when you have someone on the thread that knows what they are talking about
big_smile.png

all those duckies look beautiful!! i love them all!!

Back
Top Bottom