SWEDISH Duck Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pics
i'm lovin my ducks more then my chicken
hide.gif

Cayuga ducks come in solid blue as well as solid black. So there are solid blue medium size duck shaped ducks. I suspect that nobody gets a blue Cayuga without knowing what it is. So far, they aren't exactly wandering around homeless on the street corners.

If I can remember to do it, I'll look at a couple of hatchery sites and see if any of them are selling blue Cayuga ducks. If they are, then I guess solid blue ducks will soon be appearing on a park pond near you.

thanks evelle! lol they are just so cute and reading about them is just crazy, like a puppy in a bird body lol and since i have them in my basement i see them like 10 times a day and watching them grow up is so cute and they always yell at me to feed them even tho they already ate a whole lot lol.

me too, the only thing i really dont like is how messy they are lol, i just cleaned the kiddy pool i have for the ducklings and WOW! the bottom was pretty gross but their cuteness covers up for that

Quote:
i agree
smile.png
i think they have way more peronality then chickens..
i quit putting water in the coop because of the mess
fl.gif
hasnt really been freezing yet so i hope it stays this way
smile.png

my guys have water and their kiddy pool where they sleep, i laid 2 pallets down and hammered a board over that and they have pine shavings down, that's where they sleep, then the kiddy pool lays next to that with a rock inside of it for them to get in and out easier, and around the ground i have straw down, but they still get wet and messy, just between the waterer and pool lol. the rest stays clean and dry, so silly

Back
Top Bottom