Sweet Chirps from Kansas. Hello to All! (UPDATED CHICKY PICS!)

StonesChick07

In the Brooder
7 Years
Mar 9, 2012
I'm Sara and I'm new to the chicken owning thing..Sort of. I grew up on 10 acres with chickies on the dryer and all over the yard. Roosting on our grill (Okay that was just 1 random rooster that "found" us but he was cool and an amazing alarm clock for school). I just didn't personally own them. I moved to town with my hubby 5+ years ago and miss the chicks dearly. This year I convinced him I needed some. Lol.
So I decided to take a trip into our local Atwoods and came out the proud owner of 2 bantams
and 3 pullets.

Last edited:
Those are some cute babies! Welcome back to the wild and wonderful world of chickendom! Good luck and best wishes to your little ones!

Then I decided that the lil banties were outnumbered and had to pick up one more..Fuzzy feet never hurt anything either..So Frizzle it was. It's little feathers are just coming in but you can see them flipping out. It's a shy chicky for sure but so flippin cute!

Right! I can't wait until they're feathers come in a little more. It'd be a little easier deciphering what they are.

Back
Top Bottom