Sweet Dog Needs Home

I need to rehome her because she is going to get herself run over. She insists on touring the neighborhood and she plays chicken with oncoming traffic. I will see what I can do about pictures. She looks like she might be a chihuahua toy fox terrier cross but she isn't yappy or nervous. I don't have a fenced yard and she needs a home where there is one for her own protection.

is she leash trained? why don't you get a tie out for her?
She is leash trained. So far I haven't found a convenient place to tie her so she can't get hopelessly tangled up. Plus she doesn't want to relieve herself when she is tethered no matter how long the tie out is.

I do not have a photo. I have to install the software for my camera on the computer and I haven't done it yet. Her face is more like that of a chihuahua than a rat terrier. She is not at all hyper or yappy like so many terriers are. She does seem to be getting better about staying home. I may be able to keep her after all.

My rat terrier, Frazzem, was very calm, once she out grew puppyhood. I hope you can keep her!

I do not have a photo. I have to install the software for my camera on the computer and I haven't done it yet. Her face is more like that of a chihuahua than a rat terrier. She is not at all hyper or yappy like so many terriers are. She does seem to be getting better about staying home. I may be able to keep her after all.

That would be wonderful!!

Back
Top Bottom