Sweet treats!

arabianequine

Crowing
9 Years
Apr 4, 2010
Some sweet treats I have been making lately....thought I would share visually :)

Not really sure what to call this but it is sooo good! It is kept in the freezer. This one is double chocolate chip cookie crust and raspberry yogurt with raspberries added with whip cream, more berries and blueberries added on top and drizzeled with chocolate sauce.

Same as above just a top view.

This one has a uh oh oreo crust and strawberry yogurt with added strawberries. Cool whip and blackberries and strawberries on top with chocolate fudge topping hard shell.

Same as above.

This one is the same as the top except I added blackberries to yogurt and on top.

Last edited:

These are biscottis and all descriptions reference the pic above them. I make them hard and soft. Cranberry orange with almonds and white chocolate chips (above pics)

Lemon

Lemon

Peppermint

Peppermint

Pumpkin

Pumpkin

Triple chocolate

Last edited:

Potato candy (above pic)

White fruit cake (above pic)

Chocolate covered cordial cherries (above pic)

Chocolate covered strawberries and a few pretzel sticks my husband wanted :) (above pic)

Pumpkin biscottis and chocolate covered strawberries (above pic)

White chocolate covered strawberries (above pic)

Regular fruit cake with brandy or with out. Some members have tried this cake and loved it! Actually everyone that tries it loves it and I sell alot locally....say it is the best fruit cake they have ever had :) (above pic)

Dark chocolate covered pineapple (above pic)

Pineapple before (above pic)

Pineapple on a stick with cayenne chocolate and dipped in coconut with a bit of pepper flake....really good, I love it!

Can I stop by for a taste test??? Looks yummy
droolin.gif

The top you don't know what to call it lol so i don't either lol. I'll call it i want some lol. I love blackberries. Also the pumkin biscottis.

Back
Top Bottom