1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Sweet treats!

Discussion in 'Egg, Chicken, & Other Favorite Recipes' started by arabianequine, Feb 6, 2013.

1. arabianequine

arabianequine Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 4, 2010
    Some sweet treats I have been making lately....thought I would share visually :)

[​IMG]
    Not really sure what to call this but it is sooo good! It is kept in the freezer. This one is double chocolate chip cookie crust and raspberry yogurt with raspberries added with whip cream, more berries and blueberries added on top and drizzeled with chocolate sauce.

[​IMG]
    Same as above just a top view.
    [​IMG]
    This one has a uh oh oreo crust and strawberry yogurt with added strawberries. Cool whip and blackberries and strawberries on top with chocolate fudge topping hard shell.
    [​IMG]
    Same as above.
    [​IMG]
    This one is the same as the top except I added blackberries to yogurt and on top.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 6, 2013
  2. arabianequine

Apr 4, 2010
    [​IMG]
    These are biscottis and all descriptions reference the pic above them. I make them hard and soft. Cranberry orange with almonds and white chocolate chips (above pics)
    [​IMG]
    Lemon
    [​IMG]
    Lemon
    [​IMG]
    Peppermint
    [​IMG]
    Peppermint
    [​IMG]
    Pumpkin
    [​IMG]
    Pumpkin
    [​IMG]
    Triple chocolate

Last edited: Feb 6, 2013
  3. arabianequine

Apr 4, 2010
    [​IMG]
    Potato candy (above pic)
    [​IMG]
    White fruit cake (above pic)
    [​IMG]
    Chocolate covered cordial cherries (above pic)
    [​IMG]
    Chocolate covered strawberries and a few pretzel sticks my husband wanted :) (above pic)
    [​IMG]
    Pumpkin biscottis and chocolate covered strawberries (above pic)
    [​IMG]
    White chocolate covered strawberries (above pic)
    [​IMG]
    Regular fruit cake with brandy or with out. Some members have tried this cake and loved it! Actually everyone that tries it loves it and I sell alot locally....say it is the best fruit cake they have ever had :) (above pic)
    [​IMG]
    Dark chocolate covered pineapple (above pic)
    [​IMG]
    Pineapple before (above pic)
    [​IMG]
    Pineapple on a stick with cayenne chocolate and dipped in coconut with a bit of pepper flake....really good, I love it!

4. red golden

red golden Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 22, 2012
    roxboro nc
    That should be against the law to torture someone like that lol. Wheres all the how to's to make this stuff lol.

5. arabianequine

Apr 4, 2010
    :) some is top secret lol what are you interested in?

6. NotableNancy

NotableNancy Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 28, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    Can I stop by for a taste test??? Looks yummy [​IMG]

7. red golden

red golden Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 22, 2012
    roxboro nc
    The top you don't know what to call it lol so i don't either lol. I'll call it i want some lol. I love blackberries. Also the pumkin biscottis.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by