sweet

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by I didn't do it, Apr 30, 2007.

1. I didn't do it

I didn't do it Out Of The Brooder

Mar 19, 2007
    well today is day 7 and i just candled my eggs and the result is in. out of 16 eggs 14 [​IMG] are growing peeps and 1 egg looked like it died:( in the first day or 2 and that last egg was not fertil. looks like the 14 alive eggs are doing great. i dont know if i can wait 14 more days.

2. mudhen

mudhen confidently clueless

Jan 15, 2007
    Shepherdstown, WV
    Countdown is on! Good luck!! [​IMG]

3. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

Ohhh, I feel your pain! My hatch just ended. WHEW!! Not a great hatch tho...only 5 out of 25. [​IMG] These are from my own flock. I cant waite to see what they turn out like...I have RIR/mix...one white leghorn/mix...golden comets...and black cochin banty frizzles. I do know, my frizzle baby that hatched is going to be white! Wierd! Both her parents are black. Hmmmm..I cant waite to see her feather out! GOOD LUCK on your hatch!

4. I didn't do it

I didn't do it Out Of The Brooder

Mar 19, 2007
    thnxs guys. this is driveing me insane and i am only at day 7 how can u do it?

5. gavbarker

gavbarker Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2007
    East yorkshire uk
    LOl wait till day 20 thats the worst lol that earlie on dont get to drawn into it you will be in a mental home by the end of it lol i was up checking on them every 5 mins the last few days it tires you out in the end just relax and wait.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by