Swelling feet...poor circulation

McCord6

Away
10 Years
Sep 9, 2009
Lake Butler (Union County)
Im feeling really really ache!
I have had swelling feet but poor circulation, nope, not with the other 3.
Anyone have any ideas how I can relieve the pain? Trying to get some sleep but no help on that matter. It goes from my hips to my toes.
Im sitting on the couch with my feet up but that doesnt help either. (my computer is on a large end table next to the couch, keyboard on lap, mouse on a phone book
big_smile.png
)

Quote:
I know the solution and you are not gonna like it. Give birth. I swelled SOOOO bad in my last month! It was horrid.
hugs.gif

How much I wish! She doesn't have anymore room to MOVE! A tiny little movement is seen from a person ACROSS THE ROOM!
he.gif
wish she'll come out already!

Quote:
I know the solution and you are not gonna like it. Give birth. I swelled SOOOO bad in my last month! It was horrid.
hugs.gif

How much I wish! She doesn't have anymore room to MOVE! A tiny little movement is seen from a person ACROSS THE ROOM!
he.gif
wish she'll come out already!

Soon enough my dear, then you will pee your brains out! Trust me....
lol.png

hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif

Looks like Im not going to get any sleep tonight. Well...Let me try a bath a lil bit. Heart burn has been on and off also all night and I do have a bit of a headache. I can't sleep on my own bed anymore, I sleep on the couch in a V style position (head and legs both elevated).

hugs.gif
With my last one she came out just shy of 11 lbs. During the last month I probably got no more than 2 hours sleep a night. There was literally no room for her. I couldn't breathe at all. This is going to sound really stupid but I was soooooo claustrophobic from her being inside I would have panic attacks at night and would have to sit up all night watching tv to try and take my mind off of it. I asked the dr to 'take her out' but he wouldn't.
hit.gif
It's a miracle her and I both survived that. Thank God we did! You will too. Just hang in there. I'm not sure if you are a praying person or not but I prayed the rosary whenever it got too bad......seemed to help alot!
hugs.gif

Oh goodness, my last one was like that also. What made it worse was that I was visiting Washington DC for the first and last time of my life. I spent most of the time in a wheelchair because my feet and ankles were SO swolen and hurt SO badly. And that is the trick. You just have to stay off them as much as you can... and... and... give birth
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom