Swelling feet...poor circulation

I have low cartilage between the hip and leg joint which causes bone to bone rub. Dr just wants to add artificial cartilage and new joint to my hip. Which I found out would be a more simpler surgery then what I was expecting. I thought I was to have a hip replacement but then found out no, just replace the materials in the joint.

Watermelon is a natural diuretic. After my younger son was born my ankles swelled a LOT. My midwife told me to eat lots of watermelon and that would help. It did. (She also recommended sitting with feet elevated and some regular walking, but no standing still.)

Still a little tingling on my right leg, which was the one that was worse last night. I did call midwife and she said that the baby could be laying on something that is creating poor circulation in that leg. My sister in law came by to pick up some laundry for me, she just showed up out of the blues and asked if there was any laundry needed to be done since she knows I dont have a dryer and it's getting harder and harder to keep up (weather or appointments keep getting in the way!). Im pretty much off my feet today. When hubby called earlier to check up on things, he said his mom has cooked us a casserole for dinner so I dont have to cook, he will pick it up on his way home. All I would have to do is pop it in the oven then serve (NICE!)

How awesome to get taken care of!
wee.gif

Quote:
That's so nice! Enjoy it while you can! Sit, keep the feet up and tell that baby to behave!

Back
Top Bottom