Ta Ta For Now!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by L&Schickens, Aug 5, 2008.

1. L&Schickens

L&Schickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 9, 2008
    Washington State
    I am off to California to go pick up my husband's old Arabian mare. She has been being boarded at my MIL's house for the past year as we were not sure if we were going to have to board 6 horses and rent a place for us to live or not. I quick saled 2 of my ridding horses and we drove old Bein down to CA in a panic. But all is well now and we have a place of our own.
    I will be back on the 11th with not only the mare, but with a trio of wonderful adult WELSUMMERS!!!!!!! Yeah!!! My MIL just happened to mention she had some so I asked if I could buy them, she said no she would give me some. I am also getting some other breed, but I forgot what it was. Something cool I am sure.
    I will post pictures when I get back.
    Ta Ta

2. chickiebaby

chickiebaby Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 2, 2008
    western mass
    Yay for your welsummers! What beauties they will be! And how awesome to have an MIL who's a fellow chcken-lover.

3. SterlingAcres

SterlingAcres Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2008
    Poconos, PA
    Have fun, drive safe, post pix when you're home [​IMG]

4. BettyR

BettyR Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 1, 2008
    Texas Gulf Coast
    I'm so jealous…of the chickens not the horses. I love horses and think they are beautiful as long as they are in someone else’s pasture.

I can’t wait to see your pictures.

5. L&Schickens

Jun 9, 2008
    Washington State
    Quote:My MIL is a poultry judge and raises orentials. Her name is Eve Bundy. She is pretty cool. Big horse person too. I am lucky to have her as my MIL. [​IMG]
    We are leaving in about an hour.[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 5, 2008
  6. gumpsgirl

gumpsgirl Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Mar 25, 2008
    Virginia
    Have a safe trip! [​IMG]

7. L&Schickens

Jun 9, 2008
    Washington State
    I am here in Cali and having fun. I am goign to be bringing back more chickens then I thought. Pictures when I get home. I can't wait to come home. It is HOT here!!
    By for now:D

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by