Ta Ta For Now!!

L&Schickens

Songster
11 Years
Jun 9, 2008
Washington State
I am off to California to go pick up my husband's old Arabian mare. She has been being boarded at my MIL's house for the past year as we were not sure if we were going to have to board 6 horses and rent a place for us to live or not. I quick saled 2 of my ridding horses and we drove old Bein down to CA in a panic. But all is well now and we have a place of our own.
I will be back on the 11th with not only the mare, but with a trio of wonderful adult WELSUMMERS!!!!!!! Yeah!!! My MIL just happened to mention she had some so I asked if I could buy them, she said no she would give me some. I am also getting some other breed, but I forgot what it was. Something cool I am sure.
I will post pictures when I get back.
Ta Ta

Have fun, drive safe, post pix when you're home
big_smile.png

I'm so jealous…of the chickens not the horses. I love horses and think they are beautiful as long as they are in someone else’s pasture.

I can’t wait to see your pictures.

Quote:
My MIL is a poultry judge and raises orentials. Her name is Eve Bundy. She is pretty cool. Big horse person too. I am lucky to have her as my MIL.
wink.png

We are leaving in about an hour.
big_smile.png

Last edited:
I am here in Cali and having fun. I am goign to be bringing back more chickens then I thought. Pictures when I get home. I can't wait to come home. It is HOT here!!
By for now:D

Back
Top Bottom